Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Stop bashing Obama

Ok I know I'm about to get a thousand boos. But again this is my rambles. So here it is.

I'm really pretty tired of listening to politics . But there is one thing that really bothers me.

I listen to my brothers and sisters speak about elected officials. I totally understand there are some bad ones out there. I get it. I understand you have a right (as of now) to speak your political opinion. And I'm not one of those that think all christians should be nice little people who sit in the corner and never stand up for the right.

But what bothers me is the bashing, the malice, the ugly stuff. Name calling, unfounded accusations (because you read it on the Internet, it must be true) have no place in the christian arena.

Read 1 Peter below and see that God puts these man and women in place. Then He tells us to honor them.

1Pe 2:13 — 1Pe 2:17
Submission to Government
Therefore submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake, whether to the king as supreme, or to governors, as to those who are sent by Him for the punishment of evildoers and for the praise of those who do good. For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men— as free, yet not using liberty as a cloak for vice, but as bondservants of God. Honor all people. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king.

I remember the day JFK was shot. My grandfather a die hard republican and stern man, weep. He made the statement later on, "I didn't even like the man, but this should never happen in America". My grandfather held the position of U.S. President in high regard. He gave honor where honor is due. Back then we called the president "Mr. PRESIDENT". Today we call him by his last name or a derogatory remark.

My friend whoever our next president is, God already knows. In fact He put them in the office to punish our evil ways. Yeah you, get down off that high horse you know you been guilty.

So until WE, AMERICA get it right you better believe God is going to keep putting us in check.

So what should we do? Pray, pray hard, on bended knee. Pray for our president . START TONIGHT. Pray for our country. Pray for those God has put in authority over us. Pray for our nation. Pray for Isreal. Pray for our allies and our enemies.

You want America to be a better place? It starts with us. How have your morals changed? Pray with a pure heart.

1Ti 2:1 — 1Ti 2:4
Pray for All Men
2​ Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

2 Chronicles 7:14
If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment. I am still in the process of learning how to blog. Your comments will help.