Friday, November 18, 2016

How would one describe you?



I Samuel 16:18

Then answered one of the servants, and said, Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite, that is cunning in playing, and a mighty valiant man, and a man of war, and prudent in matters, and a comely person, and the LORD is with him.

This description of David amazes me.

He is called:
Mighty
Valiant
Man
Man of war
Prudent
Good Looking
and a person God is with.

Why does this amaze me?
It amazes me because David was about 12 to 14 years old at this time.
I think wow. I am 4 times David's age, when this was written about him.
Honesty can any of those things be said about me? Really.

Then I think of all the people who say "God can't use me, I'm just a kid".
Not only those who are young, but also those who are spiritually young. Maybe you you've only known God a short while.

It doesn't matter what your age God will use you.

This blows me away. A KID. Yeah that one sitting behind the PS4, The one with that weird hat shoved on his head. The one wearing two different socks that don't even match what she has on. And what is with all those pieces of hair going ever which way. And men with a bun?

Yeah that one. Adults you better wake up. There are some youth in your life that could blow you away with what God is doing with them. If you would only take time to listen.

Back to me, time for me to stop making excuses. God can use ANYTHING, even a rock.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment. I am still in the process of learning how to blog. Your comments will help.