Sunday, December 11, 2016

Ministering or Loving Unconditionally

Love unconditional. Have you ever thought you were better than someone? I remember at my Aunt Zid's (a Godly women) funeral there were "some people" there that she had ministered too. No let me change that, people she HAD LOVED.

Now talking about Rhonda, she would have "ministered" to "these people", (see even my tone shows it) the homeless, the down and out, wine-os, people who needed to shave and take a bath. Yes oh yes I would surely minister, because that is what God has told me to do, RIGHT?

You know the ministering stuff. Feed the hungry, give your cloak, yeah yeah that stuff. I would surely help any one who needed it. Wouldn't I?

What if it isn't a bath they need? What if it really isn't a meal they need? What if it isnt my little monetary pius sacrifice they need at all. What if all they REALLY need is to once again feel loved, to be assured no matter what someone, somewhere really and truly cares?

What if it isn't the wine-o? What if it's your neighbor? You know the one, that snoody so and so that thinks they are so much better than you. Maybe they don't think that way at all. Maybe it is you. Maybe you have a bit of "you will never be good enough" syndrome. Maybe it's someone in your past who you felt did you wrong, so you walk on the opposite side of the street. Ok here you are, those that are just a tad bit thrown off, so you purposely dart down the other aisle.

Maybe God sent them to Wal-Mart just to meet up with you that day.

Rhonda have you had enough? Do you really understand what LOVING UNCONDITIONALLY MEANS? Love + no conditions, no, none, zip.

Guilty as charged.

Wonder who will be at my funeral?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment. I am still in the process of learning how to blog. Your comments will help.